- 3 cups Mott’s® No Sugar Added Applesauce Apple (divided into 2 cups and 1 cup)
- 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can sliced pears, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups pancake/biscuit mix
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a deep 9-inch square baking pan, add the peaches, pears, blueberries, and 2 cups applesauce.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups pancake/biscuit mix with 1 cup applesauce. Spread the mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until the top is brown and sides are bubbling.
- Serving suggestions: Serve either warm or cold with a dollop of fat-free topping.