- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss apple slices with granulated sugar, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Spoon into prepared dish. Spread applesauce evenly over apple mixture.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, evaporated milk, dry milk powder, and remaining 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Spread over applesauce.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Cool slightly. Serve warm. Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt.
- ReaLemon is a registered trademark of Beverages Delaware, Inc. ©2017 Mott’s LLP
Makes: 12 servings.