Crunchy Waldorf Salad
- 2 tbsp Mott’s® 100% Original Apple Juice
- ¼ cup nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced fennel fronds
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 apple, cored and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 small fennel bulb, fronds and core removed, and sliced paper-thin
- 1 cup halved red or green grapes
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 head Bibb or hearty red leaf lettuce, leaves separated and rinsed
- To make the dressing, whisk the yogurt, juice, and honey together until smooth.
- Stir in the minced fennel, salt, and pepper.
- Add the apple, fennel slices, grapes, and walnuts to a large salad bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to mix.
- Serve the salad over lettuce leaves.
Makes: 4 servings.