Apple Pasta Salad
- 2 cups Mott’s® Unsweetened Applesauce Apple
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh (1 tbsp dry) chopped dill
¼ cup black pitted olives, cut in half
- 1 dash salt
- 1 lb. cooked fusilli pasta
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cucumbers, quartered and sliced
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup black olives
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add cooked, cooled pasta to the dressing. Toss with all other ingredients.
Makes: 6 servings.