Apple Cinnamon “Caesar” Salad
- 1¼ cup Mott’s® Applesauce Cinnamon
2 heads Romaine lettuce
⅓ cup shaved Parmesan
1 cup chicken, cubed
3 tbsp toasted almonds
1 apple, sliced
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
⅓ cup raw cashews
- Clean and chop Romaine, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine applesauce, vinegar, Dijon, and cashews. Pulse until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning. Add more vinegar if you want it more tart, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss Romaine with dressing first. Then sprinkle half the other ingredients and lightly toss. Before serving, garnish with remaining ingredients – serve and enjoy!