- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the puff pastry squares on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cover each piece of puff pastry with 1 teaspoon of Mott’s Applesauce, leaving a ¼-inch border.
- Place the butter in a bowl and melt. Place the apple slices, cinnamon, and honey in the bowl with the butter and toss to combine.
- Layer six apple slices on each piece of pastry. Drizzle the remaining juice on top of the apples. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Recipe provided by Catherine McCord, founder of www.weelicious.com
Makes: 9 servings.