- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and applesauce, and mix until combined. Mix in flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon until just combined. Finally, stir in pecans and raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, and bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- While the cake is cooling, make the glaze. Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes to brown.
- Pour browned butter, leaving brown bits behind, into a medium mixing bowl. Add vanilla, confectioners’ sugar, and milk to the bowl.
- Mix ingredients together using an electric mixer on low speed until completely combined.
- Remove cake from pan and pour glaze over cake. Slice and serve.