- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine applesauce, milk, eggs, and brown sugar in medium bowl. Whisk until well combined. Gently stir in bread cubes until well moistened.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Top with Streusel Topping, if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- Streusel Topping
- Mix together ⅔ cup quick-cooking oats, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
Makes: 9 servings.