Apple Cranberry Chicken Salad
- ¾ cup Mott’s® No Sugar Added Applesauce Apple
- 1½ cups 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1½ lbs. boneless and skinless chicken breasts, boiled and cut into ½-inch dice
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 medium Gala apples, diced
- 3 celery stalks, small diced
- 1 large shallot, small diced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cranberries, apple, celery, shallot, thyme, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together applesauce, yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Mix yogurt dressing into chicken mixture, until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.