Dutch Apple Pie Milkshake
- 3 cups Mott’s® Applesauce Apple
6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ tsp kosher salt
8 tbsp unsalted butter, cold and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- For milkshake
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- For crumb topping
- Preheat the oven to 375˚.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Massage butter into the flour mixture with your fingers until you get pea-sized pieces.
- Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake in oven, stirring the mixture halfway through the baking time.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sheet cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve as crumble on top of milkshake and/or as mix-in for milkshake.