Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1 cup Mott’s® Applesauce Cinnamon
- 1½ cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp allspice, ground
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
- Pinch kosher salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup graham cracker crust, premade store-bought
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped cream
- Extra graham cracker crust for topping
- Combine pumpkin, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, spices, salt, maple syrup, ice, and ½ cup graham cracker crust in blender.
- Blend until smooth and portion into glasses.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with remaining broken-up graham cracker crust.