- ¼ cup Mott’s® No Sugar Added Applesauce Apple
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spread one side of tortilla evenly with cream cheese. Spread applesauce evenly over cream cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray sauté pan with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place folded tortilla in pan, cook 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove quesadilla to serving plate.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
Makes: 1 serving.