- Preheat oven to 350˚ and line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Make the crust
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, applesauce, and cinnamon together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of crust into each liner, and pat down firmly with the back of the teaspoon or your fingers. Set aside.
- Make the filling
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together with the paddle attachment of a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer on medium-low speed until well blended.
- Scrape down the bowl, reduce the speed to low, and add the eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the applesauce and cinnamon.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cheesecake batter on top of the crust in each muffin liner. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the tops of each cheesecake are puffy and no longer shiny.
- Transfer to a rack to cool
- Repeat with the remaining crust and filling.
- The bites are best served the same day they’re made, but leftover bites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Makes: approximately 2 dozen pieces.