- Wash and dry 1- or 2-cup glass jars or decorative containers to accommodate 5 to 6 cups of liquid. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except pectin in large bowl. Stir several minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine pectin with ¾ cup water in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir pectin mixture into apple juice mixture, stirring until thoroughly blended.
- Ladle mixture into prepared containers and cover. Let sit at room temperature 24 hours until set.
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 months or in freezer for up to 1 year.
- ReaLemon is a registered trademark of Beverages Delaware, Inc. ©2017 Mott’s LLP
Makes: about 6 cups of jelly.